Passwords are an important aspect of computer security. They are the front line of protection for your account on our network. A poorly chosen password may undermine the safety of the CNR network and put your own online identity at risk. As such, all CNR network users are responsible for taking the appropriate steps, as outlined below, to select and secure their passwords.
The purpose of this document is to explain the College of New Rochelle’s password policy.
This policy applies to students, faculty, users, contractors, consultants, temporaries, and other workers at CNR, including all personnel affiliated with authorized third parties.
Creating a Valid Password
- The password must be at least seven characters
- The password must contain characters from each of the following categories:
- Uppercase characters (the letters A-Z
- Lowercase characters (the letters a-z)
- One or more numbers from 0-9 or the following symbols (! @ # $ %)
- The passwords cannot contain 3 or more consecutive characters from your first or last name.
- The password cannot contain spaces
Managing your Network Account
- Create a password you can easily remember. For example, create a password based on a song title or other phrase. If the phrase is “I love to go to the shore”, then the password could be: iL2g2tS!.
- If you use dictionary words or the name of a pet, break up the name with numbers or symbols. For example, if your dog is Lassie and she was born in 1989, your password could be: Las89sie.
- Passwords should be changed every 6 months.
- Do not use the “Remember Password” feature of programs on your computer.
- Do not share your password, write it down, or store it online.
- If your password is known to others, change it immediately.
Resetting your Password
- From on campus, log on to your computer and then press CTRL‑ALT‑DEL and click CHANGE PASSWORD. You will be prompted to enter your current password and then enter your new password twice.
- From off campus, an account management program is available to all CNR network users via a web page that is located on the Intranet. Select Quick Links, Virtual Help Desk. Click Change Password and follow the steps to change your password. Please note: If you receive this notification and you have not requested a change, contact the Help Desk immediately.
Please note that the Office of Information Systems does not have access to any user passwords. If your identity cannot be verified over the phone, and you are at the main campus, you will be required to come to the Office of the Information Systems in person and present a valid CNR ID. If you are a SNR student, you are required to go to your campus library in person and present a valid CNR ID.
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to the Director of Information Systems.
Please forward any queries to Helpdesk at (914) 654-5012.