In order to process your request for a replacement diploma, you must be send a written request and do the following:
- Explain the reason for requesting a copy of your diploma
- Include a $25.00 check or money order
- Have the letter notarized
- Include the name, year, and school (GS, SAS, SN, SNR) of the College which you attended
- Provide the last 4 digits of Social Security Number
- Include your name as it appeared on your diploma
- If your degree was acquired prior to 1979, please include any information that would assist us in locating the archived record, for example your previous address or parents' names.