CNR welcomes applications from international students for freshman or transfer admission. To apply to CNR, please follow these procedures:
- Send all supporting documents to The College of New Rochelle:
- Send your official transcript. The transcripts of international students are evaluated in accordance with the educational procedures of the native country. Emphasis is placed on the international student's facility with the English language.
- Send your official standardized test results:
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) - Recommended only for non-native English speakers. Students taking this exam must score a minimum of a 550 paper-based or 80 internet-based. (For information contact www.toefl.org.)
SAT Reasoning Test - Recommended for students fluent in the English language. (For information contact www.collegeboard.com.)
American College Test (ACT) - Recommended for students fluent in the English language. (For information contact www.act.org.)
- Letter of recommendation of the candidate’s academic and personal qualities prepared by the principal, guidance counselor, or teacher.
- An essay or personal statement in support of your application and credentials.
- If you have earned college credit, please have transcripts evaluated for American equivalency. (World Education Services is recommended.)
Our Mailing Address
Office of Admission
The College of New Rochelle
29 Castle Place
New Rochelle, NY 10805
For questions about applying as an international student please contact Nicole Nickerson, Assistant Director of Admissions in the Office of Admission at 1-800-933-5923.