Accelerated nursing students complete the program in 18 months of full-time study, beginning in June. Application elements include:
- Complete online application
- Baccalaureate degree in a non-nursing major from a regionally accredited university
- Completion of ALL 61 PRE-REQUISITE COURSES as listed in the admission requirements
- Submit official transcripts from ALL college level work completed. Transcripts must be within one (1) year of print date.
- 300-500 word essay explaining your interest in the nursing profession
- Submit any personal and professional recommendations (optional
- Submit a resume (optional)