Due to the high volume of applications, the School of Nursing adheres to strict deadlines for applications. For admission into the the fall term, applications must be received by March 1. For the spring term, applications must be received by October 15.
Applications received after the deadline will be considered for the following semester.
To apply to The College of New Rochelle School of Nursing as a freshman, please follow these procedures:
- You may apply using our online application or the Common Application.
- Send all supporting documents to The College of New Rochelle:
- Request your high school counselor send your official transcript.
- Have your SAT or ACT scores reported. Our College Board Code is 2089 and our ACT is code 2712.
- Letter of recommendation describing the candidate’s academic and personal qualities prepared by the principal, guidance counselor, or teacher.
- An essay or personal statement in support of your application and credentials and explaining your desire to enter the nursing profession.
- If you have earned college credit for courses taken while in high school, have your AP scores and/or official transcripts sent from the college.
Our Mailing Address
Office of Admission
The College of New Rochelle
29 Castle Place
New Rochelle, NY 10805
An admission interview, while not usually required, is highly recommended. The interview enables the applicant to receive further information about the College and enhances her admission credentials through the oral presentation of additional strengths or talents. Applicants are also invited to take a tour of the campus and to visit classes. Campus visits can be arranged through the Office of Admission at 1-800-933-5923.