To apply to The College of New Rochelle as a transfer student, please follow these procedures:
- Apply online
- Send all supporting documents to The College of New Rochelle, Office of Admissions:
- Official transcripts from every college/university attended and your official high school transcript. In some cases, your SAT may be requested.
All students who have completed their high school education in a foreign country need an evaluation through WES, World Education Services.
NEW REQUIREMENT: TEAS V Exam Scores submitted to Nicholas Berrios, Admission Representative, at email@example.com.
Submit a 300-500 word essay responding to the following question: Discuss why you wish to pursue a career in Nursing.
- Submit any personal and professional recommendations you may have.
- If applying with a GED, you must submit an official copy from the State.
- If you have less than 24 college credits completed, you must apply as a “freshman”
Our Mailing Address
Office of Admission
The College of New Rochelle
29 Castle Place
New Rochelle, NY 10805