To apply to The College of New Rochelle as a second degree nursing student, please follow these procedures:
- Apply online
- Send official transcripts from every college/university attended where credit was earned
- TEAS V Exam Scores: Minimum score of “Proficient” required. Submit scores to Lindsay Hachey, Director of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Register at www.Atitesting.com
- Submit a 300-500 word essay responding to one or both of the following questions:
- Discuss why you wish to pursue a career in Nursing.
- What do you feel are the two most challenging issues facing professional nursing practice today and why?
- Submit any personal and professional recommendations you may have (optional)
- Submit a resume (optional)
Our Mailing Address
Office of Admissions
The College of New Rochelle
29 Castle Place
New Rochelle, NY 10805