To apply to The College of New Rochelle as a transfer student, please follow these procedures:
- You may apply using our online application or the Common Application.
- Send all supporting documents to The College of New Rochelle:
- Official transcripts from every college/university attended
- If you have completed fewer than 24 credit hours, have your official high school transcript and SAT scores sent.
- For studio art majors, a portfolio of 14 to 20 pieces is required for scholarship consideration and should be submitted to the chairperson of the Art Department.
Our Mailing Address
Office of Admission
The College of New Rochelle
29 Castle Place
New Rochelle, NY 10805
The College utilizes a rolling admission system beginning November 1. A decision is usually reached within two weeks of the completion of an applicant's folder. Students are encouraged to submit their admission credentials as early as possible.