Apply Today
Freshman Application

Thank you for your interest in applying to The College of New Rochelle. After submitting your application either online or the paper version, the following documents are required to complete your application:
  1. High School Transcript
  2. SAT or ACT scores — The school code for the College Board is 2089 to submit your SAT scores. The ACT school code is 2712.
  3. Two letters of recommendation
  4. Personal Statement — Students applying for the School of Nursing must explain why they want to enter this profession.
Freshman International Applicants

Students applying that are not a citizen or permanent resident of the United States and have studied outside of the U.S. are considered international applicants and must submit the following documents in order for their application to be reviewed:

  1. High School Transcript
  2. Standardized Test scores — SAT or ACT
  3. TOEFL
  4. Two letters of recommendation
  5. Personal Statement
  6. Certificate of Finances
Transfer Applicants

Applicants who have completed 24 credits or less after graduating from high school are considered transfer students and are required to submit the following items:

  1. Official College Transcript(s)
  2. Two letters of recommendation
  3. Personal Statement
Transfer International Applicants

Students who are not a permanent resident of the United States and have completed college course work outside the U.S. are considered transfer international applicants and the following documents are required:

  1. Official College Transcript(s) with the WES evaluation
  2. Two letters of recommendation
  3. Personal Statement
  4. Certificate of Finances
* Applicants to the Studio Art majors should submit a portfolio of 14 to 20 pieces to the chairperson of the Art Department for scholarship consideration.


Once you have been admitted to The College of New Rochelle and have decided this is the college you wish to attend, you can submit the $300 non-refundable enrollment deposit here. An additional $100 non-refundable deposit is also necessary — for a total of $400 — if you plan to live in the residence halls.