Why A Women's College?
Attending CNR will have you…
- Women who attend women’s colleges participate more fully in and out of class and build higher levels of self-esteem.
- Graduates of women’s colleges report greater satisfaction with their college experience in almost all measures — academically, developmentally, and personally — than their co-ed counterparts.
- Women’s college graduates are more apt to earn advanced degrees and/or continue their education beyond college.
- Women’s college graduates score higher on standardized achievement tests.
- Graduates of women’s colleges typically earn higher salaries than their co-ed counterparts.
- Women’s college graduates are more prepared for leadership positions in their chosen careers.
- Almost half of women’s college graduates in the workforce hold traditionally male-dominated jobs at the higher end of the pay scale, such as lawyer, physician, or manager.
Information provided by The Women’s College Coalition
For more information on the value of women's colleges, read this article from Forbes magazine: Why Women's Colleges are Still Relevant