Class of 2018, are you ready for the Fall 2014 semester?
- Visit the Admission’s Office, located on Castle Place to submit your final transcript
- Hours 9:00 – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (914) 654-?????
- Visit the Bursar’s Office in the Administration Building to Clear Your Bill by August 15th
- Questions please contact the Bursar’s Office at (914) 654-5220 for assistance in; paying your bill or starting your payment plan
- Visit the Financial Aid Office in the Administration Building to Clear Your Bill
- Questions please contact the Office of Financial Aid at (914) 654-5434 or (914) 654-5449.
- All new students are required to submit a completed health form containing New York State mandated immunization requirements. Health Forms are due prior to the start of the fall semester classes
- The College provides coordination of confidential services and accommodations for students with disabilities (physical, psychological, learning disabilities). Coordination is through the Disabilities Services Office, located on the New Rochelle Campus at 55 Leland.
JUMP START PROGRAM and FALL ORIENTATION
- The freshmen summer book is, The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, by Rebecca Skloott. All students will receive a copy of this book at Jump Start to Orientation check-in. Please be sure to complete Part 1 of this book prior to the start of the academic year.
- Freshman students are expected to attend both Jump Start and Fall Orientation. Fall Orientation starts on Sunday, August 31, 2014 for both residents and commuters. August 31st – September 2nd you will participate in a variety of events including:
- Move-In (for residents): August 31,204 8a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- On Campus 101 (for commuters): August 31, 2014, 10:00 a.m.
- Freshman Convocation: Tuesday, September 2, 2014 11:00 a.m. (Line up – 10:15 a.m.)
- BBQ with the President: Tuesday, September 2, 2014 12:00 p.m.
- The College of New Rochelle combines a Video Imaging ID system with a sophisticated system including food, library, door access and a number of auxiliary services, in order to provide members of the College community with a One-Card System. All of these functions are housed in the Security Office.
- Four parking lots are located on the Main Campus and are available for parking by commuter students, faculty, and staff of the College with a valid CNR Parking Tag. To purchase a parking tag please visit the Security office in the Sweeny Student Center, 1st floor.
BOOKSTORE & LIBRARY
- If you are interested in on-campus housing, and have not submitted your online housing application, please do so as soon as possible.
- Move-in Day is August 31, 2014 from 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
- If you have questions regarding campus housing, please call the Residence Life Office at (914) 654-5209 or visit the Student Development Office, SSC, 231.
- If you are unsure what you should and shouldn’t bring to campus please feel free to review the Decorating 101 list which will provide you with a detailed list of items that are approved to be the Residence Halls or visit the following link: http://www.cnr.edu/StudentLife/Decorating101.
- If you are interested in purchasing your books in the College bookstore please visit the store in the Sweeny Student Center, bottom floor or visit their website.
- Visit the Gill Library to learn about other resources for obtaining books.
Student Development, Residence Life & Housing
Linda Evangelou, (914) 654-5881, email@example.com
Student Development, Activities & Leadership
Melissa Espinoza, (914) 654-5488, firstname.lastname@example.org
School of Arts & Sciences
Loretta Vaughan, (914) 654-5360, email@example.com
School of Arts & Sciences, Operations
Julia McGee, (914) 654-5214, firstname.lastname@example.org
School of Nursing
Dr. Michael Dreher, (914) 654-5441, email@example.com
Michele Bergeron, (914) 654-5220, firstname.lastname@example.org
Robin Marshall, (914) 654-5434, email@example.com
Students with Disabilities
Elizabeth Spadaccini, (914) 654-5556, REALsupport@cnr.edu
Keleisha Phillip, (914) 654-5211, firstname.lastname@example.org
Christina Blay, (914) 654-5340, email@example.com