Counseling Services offer a variety of hard copy materials on topics related to students' personal needs such as college skills, personal development, and various mental health topics.
Personal Interest Literature
Virtual Resource Room (VRR)
- Victims Assistance Services publications and referral information on domestic violence
- Alcohol and substance abuse information and treatment options
- Booklets related to college success: time management, stress management, study skills, etc.
- Fact Sheets on coping with eating disorders, crisis, depression, etc.
- Referral sheets for locating local community service organizations, support groups, etc.
Students are also welcome to browse the Virtual Resource Room(VRR) for online materials relating to these topics. The VRR hosts links to online screening tools as well.
Questions? Please contact Counseling Services at (914) 654-5311