The Office of Student Development would like to welcome you to The College of New Rochelle! You are joining a vibrant community and we are here to help you get acclimated.
Transfer students participate in a one-day orientation session on Tuesday, August 26, 2014
, that will allow you to familiarize yourself with CNR’s resources.
We understand that transfer students already bring a wealth of knowledge with them. Therefore, transfer orientation is designed to specifically introduce you to CNR’s unique offerings.
You will participate in a variety of events including:
ORIENTATION SCHEDULE FOR AUGUST 26, 2014
- Services for Students (Student Life, Security, Meal Plans, ID’s)
- Academic Success Panel (MyCNR, Angel, Information Literacy)
- Meet with Bursar and Financial Aid office
- Submit immunization forms
- Photos for CNR identification cards are taken
- Students receive academic advisement if not already done